Duration: 13 week contract
Shift: Days – 6:30 am – 4:30 pm
One of Michigan’s premier manufacturing systems is seeking a skilled and compassionate Registered Nurse – Occupational Health. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable experience while making a difference in the community of Detroit, MI.
What You’ll be Doing:
• Responsible for the prevention, recognition, and treatment of on-job illnesses and injuries.
• Responsible for providing emergency medical treatment to team members on company premises and provides subject matter advice on occupational health matters.
• This position requires skills and knowledge in health and safety education, counseling, environmental health, safety and rehabilitation.
• Assists HSE team to prepare for OSHA inspections, audits and reports.
• In conjunction with other HSE team members, identifies potential hazards and finds ways to prevent, eliminate, minimize or reduce hazards
• Develops and implements health promotion programs – health fairs, on-site flu shots, etc.
• Other duties as required and assigned
- 3-5 years of experience as Occupational health experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of case management, workers’ compensation, and governmental regulations
- Certified to train team members in CPR and first-aid techniques
- Current registered nurse (RN) licensed by the State of Michigan
- Working knowledge of OHSA rules and regulations and their application manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of Michigan Workers’ Compensation laws.
- Current RN licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing.
- Working knowledge of the Americans With Disabilities Act and Family Medical Leave Act
We are Interviewing Now!blueStone Heathcare Solutions recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you’ll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieve your goals!