Duration: 13 week contract
One of Michigan's premier healthcare hospital's is seeking a skilled and compassionate Medical Assistant. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable experience while making a difference in the community of Detroit, MI.
What you'll be doing…
- Perform initial-response screening following protocols approved by supervising provider.
- Prepare for, set up and assist with examinations, procedures, and treatments per protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Actively monitors & respond timely to patient requests via telephone encounter, In Basket message and/or My Chart according to identified time frames and documents responses in the EHR.
The right person has…
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Graduate from a Medical Assistant program with minimum one-year experience in clinical medical assisting within the past five (5) years.
- EPIC (Electronic Medical Record) experience preferred.